UPDATE: Mammoth Football has shut down in Calgary, because the organizer moved to Vancouver. THANK YOU EVERYONE for two great seasons of football. * * * PEACE
MONDAY AUG 30th 2010
Get your individual or team registration in now.
FALL 2010 DETAILS:
Saturday September 11th, 2010 - 5pm
Saturday September 18th, 2010 - 5pm
Saturday September 25th, 2010 - 5pm
Saturday October 2nd, 2010 - 5pm
Saturday October 9th, 2010 - 5pm
Saturday October 16th, 2010 - 5pm
TRAINING CAMP FOR ALL TEAMS:
Tuesday September 14th 6:30pm - 8:30pm
Thursday September 16th 6:30pm - 8:30pm
Tuesday September 21th 6:30pm - 8:30pm
Thursday September 23th 6:30pm - 8:30pm
Full pads and helmet required.
THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO CAME OUT FOR ARENA SEASON 1.
Congratulations to the Indians, who won 5 and tied 1 of 8 games against a very resilient singles team.
THE OPPORTUNITY IS HERE
FOOTBALL - The Ultimate Team Sport
Join us for the second season of the Mammoth Football League. We are creating an opportunity for men of all ages and abilities to play football in tight knit teams. We are Canada's only full contact six-man mens' football league. We run in the fall and winter. It's Full Tackle football, and developing you as a player. Everyone plays. 6 players a side. We are committed to helping guys win on the field and in life.
VISION & VALUES
* We play by 6-a-side tackle rules.
* We play at a level that is both competitive and fun.
* We welcome players from all backgrounds and abilities.
* Each player is challenged to push for their next best level, thru coaching, conditioning and skill development.
* More experienced players are encouraged to mentor and teach.
* We encourage development of healthy life skills and attitudes thru playing the game.
* We recognize that football is an intense contact sport, and we like it that way.
* To follow, we will play with good sportsmanship. We challenge everyone to be their 110% best.